Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wowie Zowie it's been awhile!

Oh man, Its been over a year since I got on here.  I feel like life is finally getting stable enough to give this a go again!!

The last time I blogged Taylor wasn't yet 1...now she's 2 and then some.  Where does the time go?  And not only that, but now instead of posting about struggles trying to get some sleep because of Taylor is up all night, she has become a super sleeper and it's baby brother Lucas that keeps this mommy busy through the night.

That's the thing though, second time around, it's just not so bad.  Maybe our bodies adjust to not getting sleep, who knows.  What I do know is that I am easily the happiest I have ever been in my life.  As a stay at home mom, people get the impression that we have all of this time on our hands.  Yeah, that's a joke.  Try taking care of two babies all day long...I usually smell bad because I don't shower, my house is almost always a wreck, and I never am the beaming wife with dinner on the table for my perfectly kept family at six sharp.  But you know what, I love my life.  You can keep your showers and swiffered floors, I would rather play with my two little buddies all day long!!  (And lucky me, I have a husband who not only supports/encourages that, but helps me clean and cook!!!!  Be jealous...it's ok, I won't judge...)

Anyhow, short and sweet as this was, I plan on posting more often as a means of keeping my growing bunsies out of the pantry during Taylor's nap... 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment