Saturday, October 16, 2010

Welcome Fall

So it's been a bit since I have been on here.  Seems like every moment of every day is spent and then when there are two free seconds, tv and the couch are where I find myself!

Sleep...Well, things are what they are.  "Normal" nights are 4 wakes for Taylor, but with us splitting duties that means only 2 times each which is really not bad. 

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how lucky I am to have Bruce and Taylor in my life.  Sometimes I wonder what the heck I did before I had them.  Must've been really lame whatever it was.  Bruce is such a great husband.  He puts up with me in all of my hormonal glory...lol...cooks dinner every night, is an amazing dad to my little lady, and is still my best friend!  Sometimes when we have someone so special in our lives every single day, I think it's easy to just take that person for granted.  Then things shift, seasons change, and something hits us in the head and all of a sudden we realize that there is an amazing person right there always with us. 

And little miss Taylor.  18 days til she turns 1!!!!  I don't know where this year went cause in my eyes, she's still my newborn baby.  She's really starting to walk which is just plain crazy!  I swear it's like there's a 29 inch frankenstine walking around.  (though she's quite a bit cuter!)  The older she gets, the quicker time flies!  We have so much fun together....me and my moo.  How lucky I am to get to spend every day with her.

Well...intended on writing more but my baby bear is awake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment