Monday, August 30, 2010

Here goes nothing....

So.....I have no idea what I am doing with this thing, but I do know why.  Every single day we go through the motions of life and really, we are the only ones who know what we do day after day, what we think, etc.  Inside of us, we are screaming to share every moment with everyone, and yet we can't....who really wants to know that when I went to fridge this morning, I pulled out a loaf of bread, baby on hip and did the same thing as the day before....toast, butter, eat with Taylor.  But to me, this is one of my favorite parts of the morning...I don't know why. but it just is.  So, my purpose: Share my silly thoughts/life with whoever you are.

Everything in our world right now seems to deal with Taylor's sleeping issues.  Last night was actually a good night...I thought any way.  Her prebed routine is solid...went down at 7:30, woke a couple of times for her binky, up at 10:30 and 11:30 to eat, and then not again til 3:30 to eat.  Then for some reason, she decided it was a good idea to stay awake for an hour.  Argggg. Then down at 4:30 and asleep til 6:30.  While to many that may seem like the crappiest night ever, to us it was great.  Lol.

Today things have been smooth too.  Both naps have happened without having to let her cry.  Crying it out....boo!!! in my opinion.  I have never experienced such a bad feeling as the one I get when she's in there all alone crying.  Thankfully we are having to do that less and less.

One another positive note....orchestra rehearsals begin again today!!!  I love my husband and my baby girl to death, but being a stay at home mom I find that I lose myself a little bit.  My once a week rehearsals help me regain that piece that was lost and all is right with the world.  I got my bow rehaired for the first time in...well I am ashamed to actually admit how long.  It is done and I am super hoping that I have time to pick it up before my rehearsal!!!!!!!

alright, that is it for now.  We'll see where this goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment